RENT BRINE TANK + READY-TO-USE SALT BRINE
MAXIMUM RETURN WITH MINIMUM INVESTMENT
Together with our sister company ZOUTMAN, we can also take care of every aspect of your brine supply. ZOUTMAN’s many years of experience in the salt industry, coupled with the flexible tank rental of Liqson, makes for a perfect duo.
We can supply ready-to-use salt brine with the right salt concentration, saving you the expense of a costly brine installation. Unlike conventional brine production installations, our tank and pump installations do not require any maintenance or follow-up. Road salting vehicles can also be filled extremely quickly and efficiently. Thanks to our user-friendly pump installation, several road salting vehicles can also be filled simultaneously.
Liqson always puts its extensive knowledge at your disposal and is always on hand if there are last-minute problems to be solved.
LIQSON STORAGE TANKS:
- large support area
- above-ground placement, no crane required
- 25,000 l-50,000 l
- standard with digital level measurement - optional with telemetry
- filler neck with a quick coupling if desired
- bottom discharge with a quick coupling if desired
- single or double-walled
- no obstruction or clumping in the tank
- no investment
- no corrosive salt dust during discharging
- optimum and right salt concentration at all times without monitoring
- no water required for brine production
- no maintenance costs
- flexible rental periods possible
- reliable system for filling road salting vehicles
Thanks to the unique telemetry system, we can monitor tank volumes remotely. In this way, we can take the ordering process off the customer’s hands entirely. In addition, customers can also check tank volume remotely.
- increased peace of mind
- punctual deliveries
- efficient transport
LIQSON TANK RENTAL
We also have a wide range of pumps, hoses and couplings to offer our customers an all-in solution. Thanks to our large stock, we can deliver very quickly and respond to our customers’ wishes. The personal relationship with our customers takes centre stage. Starting from the initial contact up to and including the delivery and after-sales service, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.